Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School

 



First Day of school, tiring but great !!!

Grace has always loved school: Sunday School, Homeschool, International School, Russian School. She has always greeted every day of her life as far as I can remember with joy and excitement and finding ways to serve others. She gives it all she's got at whatever she does, and wherever she is, she is all there.

I snuck a picture of her dozing off after class today. She even asked tonight if she could get up earlier tomorrow, so she could get more done, to which the Lord gave me the wisdom to answer "No, you need more rest!"

Lord, thank you for the example of joy, service and giving it all that you show me through my sweet girl. Help me to live my life, with the same enthusiasm, for You and for Your glory. Thank you, Lord that you know what we need when we need it, and that sometimes when we ask permission to do something that seems like a great idea, Your answer sometimes is "No,you need more rest!" Help me to truly learn day by day to rest in You, Lord.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: