Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Where's The Beef



It is December 2nd, I can't believe it. Reagan and Bryan will be here in just 19 days and we are all so excited.

I thought I would post a picture of what I saw out my window the other day. We live in an apartment building with only 10 floors as opposed to 21, where we living on the 20th floor. Now we live on the 2nd. It is so much better because there is a soccer field right in front. Caleb can go out and play and I can see and yell at him through the window. (not like yell at him, but for him to come in) haha... Anyways, Caleb came running into the Living room the other day and said that we had to go and look out the Kitchen window. So we all went running. There was a man getting a whole side of beef out of his trunk and hanging it by a rope. People were coming from every direction to get their cuts. I wish I had thought to get a picture right then. I did remember and got this one instead, this was after someone had chosen theirs and had their ax, cutting it smaller to take inside. Anyway, i thought it was pretty neat and thought you might think so too.

No comments: