Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dear Dear Friends

Isnt it wonderful to have dear Godly friends who understand and pray !! below is part of an encouraging note from one such friend today when I asked her to pray for our oldest in the states with Swine flu/ bronchitis :

"I will be praying for Reagan,s complete healing and for protection for all others.

I understand a Mother's heart for her son. You can count on me to faithfully lift him up.

My heart goes out to you ALL. . . .

It's so incredibly difficult when you feel helpless, like there is absolutely nothing you can do.

But then all that energy and love and desperation goes into intercession before the Throne. And that is truly the best and most powerful place to be. More powerful than being by his side touching his forehead because you are asking The Great Physician to lay His Awesome Hand on your son.

Please know that I care very much and am praying."

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Love it! And so true!